BUYING YOUR NEW HOME
The agents at Higbie Maxon Agney know there is a lot to think about before making the decision to search and ultimiately purchase a home. It is one of the most personal and important decisions that people make. Your future home is where you will keep your treasures and make memories with friends and family. Your home is your respite and sanctuary, so finding the perfect one is important!
First, it is important to nail down basic criteria:
- What style of home do you prefer?
- Do you have minimum needs, such as square feet, bedrooms, and bathrooms?
- Are you a young couple with plans to grow your family?
- Is there a maximum amount of money you can or are able to finance monthly, including taxes?
- Have you contacted your bank for a pre-approval letter?
These first few things are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to preparing yourself to go out there and start looking for properties. The agents at Higbie Maxon Agney have all the resources you will need to confidently start looking for properties, and when the time is right, will guide you step-by-step through the contract process and ultimately toward a seemless closing.